We believe it is your birthright to live a full, happy, healthy life. We exist to set families free by attaining the highest levels of health. Turn your power on!
Gain expert clarity by uncovering the source of your health concerns.
Dangers your body may be experiencing and determine if you are a candidate for Structural Corrective Chiropractic Care.
- Health history
- Neuro-structural exam to determine abnormal alignment and motion patterns
- X-Rays if needed
- we do not gamble or guess with people’s health.
- Our primary goal is to give you the best experience with proven results.
- After the examination, and if your doctor determines you are a good candidate for reconstructive or structural chiropractic care, he will then arrange for your next visit, which is the Doctors Report.
- Most important visit you will have.
- At the Doctors Report, the doctors will give a detailed overview of how structural chiropractic care works as well as the evidence supporting the specialized work that we do.
- You will be shown the results of all testing Dr. Peter performed on Day 1, including X-rays (if taken).
- You’ll be given a custom care plan including frequency of visits, duration of care and cost to reach your health goals.
A typical visit to our office once beginning chiropractic care only takes a few minutes. An adjustment doesn’t require much time, but the effects of an adjustment continue for hours or days after you leave the office